Sunday, November 3, 2013

Empowering People

I have been wanting to start a business for as long as I can remember. I also wanted to help people and empower others. I went into nursing right out of high school to fill my need to help others. I have been happy in my nursing career for the past 18 years, but was still looking for that business I have always dreamed of. For four to five years I have been looking into business prospects but did not want to do something that would not significantly impact others and have no meaning. I came across IKOR Global in Pennsylvania and was immediately interested and felt my heart fly. This was a business I could use my nursing background, education, make a huge impact on improving and empowering lives! I opened IKOR of Greater Columbus in July of 2013 and now this is my calling. I get the chance to enhance the quality of lives of seniors and the disabled of all ages. I empower them by helping them make informed and educated choices to help them improve live, and live more independently. How great to be able to do what you love and make a positive impact on others! With this blog I hope to have helpful information to empower others and promote optimal health!


No comments:

Post a Comment